We provide free, confidential and impartial advice, and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems. You may be facing a crisis, or just considering your options.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We're an independent charity, and part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
Our services are provided by a team of dedicated staff and volunteers.
We provide specialist advice services for people that live in Southampton.
- Money and debt advice funded by the Money and Pensions Service
- Immigration advice
- Welfare Benefits advice for vulnerable people, and specialist advice for those in residential care and their immediate families
- Our dedicated MS Society funded advice service supports people in Southampton and the surrounding area that are directly affected by Multiple Sclerosis and their families living in Southampton and the surrounding area
- Our EU Settlement Scheme specialist support helps vulnerable people to apply for Settled and Pre-Settled status
- The Hampshire Macmillan Citizens Advice Service provides dedicated support in all advice areas for people with cancer and their immediate families.
- The Maggie's Centre Citizens Advice Service provides dedicated support in all advice areas for people with cancer and their immediate families.
We are part of the Advice in Southampton Partnership, funded by Southampton City Council. We work closely with our Partners to provide a seamless service, ensuring that everyone gets the help they need in the way that's best for them. Find out more on the Advice in Southampton website, where you can also sign up to the Advice in Southampton newsletters for the public and professionals.