Emergency Advice Request Form

We can only help you If you live in Southampton.

By “Southampton”, we mean the area covered by Southampton City Council - so postcodes from SO14 to SO19. 

This form is ONLY for:

  • Food / Fuel requests
  • Eviction (you have received a section 21 or section 8 notice)
  • Debt Emergencies (bailiff or court action)

Please do not fill in this form unless your question is about one of the advice areas listed above. There are different forms for non-emergency debt problems, and for people who can't use a phone.

Answers to most questions can be found online at www.citizensadvice.org.uk

Alternatively you can get advice at our Video Hubs, which are located at Central Library and Shirley Library.

If you fill in this form and ask to be contacted by phone, please note WE WILL CALL YOU FROM A "WITHHELD" / "UNKNOWN" NUMBER.